Saturday, April 24, 2010

Soccer Saturday!

Emmerson had another game today!  She had a special spectator today though!  Her teacher Patty came to watch!  She was SO excited...and a little silly about Patty being there to watch.  What a sweet teacher to come out on a Saturday and watch Em play!  We have certainly been blessed having Patty as her teacher the past 2 years.  We love you Patty!
Patty and Evynn
At one point I saw Emmerson and Grace out chatting on the field...would have loved to hear what they were saying!
Patty, Alan and Emmerson!

2 sweet thoughts:

The Q. Family 1:02 PM  

Okay, I have to ask- what in the world kind of shoes is Alan wearing?? :)

Debbie Felix 9:50 PM  

How sweet for Patty to come to Em's game!
How blessed Em has been to have Patty for a teacher!!
I also love the pic of Grace and Emmerson talking. My, My where has the time gone. They are so grown up all of a sudden! And Evynn is a big girl right along with them.....sooooo cute!
I love all of the pics!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP