Kindergarten Orientation
Yesterday my baby had kindergarten orientation...hard to believe. Here she is with some of her soon-to-be classmates!

The kindergarten teachers read them all a story, then they toured the rooms, made flowers and got seeds to plant over the summer!
They even learned a song and sang it for us!
Here we are with Carly and her mama! We are so excited that they will be on this little journey together!
Hanging out at Mommy's desk!
Here's my sweet baby with her little craft project! I'm so impressed with her cutting skills! I think she's ready...weather I am or not! :-)





3 sweet thoughts:
oh i love this pics...miss yall:)
Precious!!
Thanks for the orientation tour! These are just precious pics, especially with Emmerson and Evynn sitting at your desk.
How wonderful for her to be at Murphy with you!!
Emmerson's pic with her art project is sooo cute, too.
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment