Monday, May 03, 2010

Road Trip to Wonderland!

Yesterday we made a fast trip to Amarillo to meet Mom, Dad, Dent, Brandy and Adlee for our fun trip to the zoo and Wonderland!  The weather was hot and dry, then cool and rainy for a couple of minutes but it turned out to be just perfect and we all had a great time before we started our work week today!
This was Evynn's first time to ride the frog hopper...I think her smile says it all!  She loved it...it was a hit with all the girlies!

Emmerson is just right there at the 42" mark which means she get to ride some of the big girl rides!  She loves the bumper cars and The Scrambler!  We rode The Scrambler over and over until I couldn't take it any more! :-)
Yummy cotton candy!
Evynn and Adlee were able to squeeze in as "36 inchers" on The Scramber and they loved it too!
Thanks for a fun little get-away Mom and Daddy!  Love you!

3 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 8:44 AM  

Sissy,
There's just nothing better than seeing the delightful smiles on our sweet little girl's faces!!!
The day couldn't have been more perfect!!
Watching you, Emmerson, Evynn and Adlee riding the Twister brought back lots of fun memories of Carolyn and I riding it back in the day.
Your pictures are great and a wonderful reminder of the fabulous day we had together!!
I love you,
Mama

Debbie Felix 10:28 AM  

I meant to say Scrambler, not Twister.....where did I get Twister...ha!!

Brantley Family 8:33 AM  

Precious pictures as always! Cousins are so great! It's so wonderful that you have made such an apparent effort to make sure they grow up with lots of "cousin memories!!" Love you hair too!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP