So our summer has officially begun here! I finished up with school on Friday and now we are spending our time playing...and packing...more about that later! The girls love being in the backyard and it's so easy just to step right outside the back door and have everything a little girl could dream of playing with right in our own backyard!! I love being out there with them and getting my daily dose of Vitamin D too!
As far as the packing goes, I have been busting it this week to get our house ready to put on the market. We have decided to build...again! It seems like it wasn't too long ago that we were just doing this! I guess at the end of this month we will have been in this house 2 1/2 years. We will be saying our prayers that everything works out with the sale of the house, the building of the next and that interest rates stay low until we get in the new one! Whew! We would appreciate your prayers too!
'Hope everyone is enjoying the week!
Evynn gettin' Mommy with the water gun!
And Sissy too! 
Then it was Emmerson Rose's turn and she wasn't playing around! She soaked me...several times. I'll probably have to send my camera off for repair soon too. :-) 
After playing in the pool & with the water guns a while the girls wanted to jump on the trampoline...with the sprinklers! They LOVE jumping with the sprinklers.... Not sure how they ended up naked... that just always seems to happen with these two. :-) I had so much fun watching them and thinking about all the gallons of water we jumped over as kids...Dent, Chas, Crystal and me...fun memories. :-)
4 sweet thoughts:
Way to go at the tumbling class, DEE:)HAHAHA! Looks like Evynn had a great time and she looks so darn cute in her little suit:)
GOSH...Dent and I were shocked of you all moving AGAIN. But, your parents told us the reasoning and sounds like a great plan to us. Hope it all works out like you have planned. I am sure the hard work is going to keep your house in "SHOWING MODE" I know it would be a major thing with just one kiddo:) GOOD LUCK!!! You will have to give us more details when you come up in a few days.
See you soon! The Felix Family
Can't wait to see y'all in a month!! I am sure that my son will join in the fun....probably naked as well!:)
Sissy,
We are excited for you all with your "house" situation!!! We will feel so much better knowing you have a safe place to go when those tornado warning are out!!
Emme and Evy look like they are having a ball playing in the water! I love those happy, smiling faces on my precious dolls!!
Love,
Mama
I'm cracking up at the naked bottom trampoline pictures...oh how it brings back some fun memories! Congrats on the house...will be keeping you guys in our prayers.
Love ya
Post a Comment