Monday, May 25, 2009

Em & Ev's First Official Week of Summer Vacation!

Last week was a busy and FUN weekend for the girls! Emmerson's school was out on the 15th so they got to spend last week with their favorite babysitter, Katie. Emmerson and Katie met at Hope Lutheran School where Emmerson went to daycare until she got into the CDRC at Tech. Katie was a teacher in Emmerson's 3-year-old class. I remember how I would walk in at the end of the day and Emmerson would always be sitting in Katie's lap, just lovin' on Katie. I've always heard a LOT about Katie. One day she offered to babysit so OF COURSE we took her up on it...She is an absolute doll! She has been our favorite babysitter ever since!
So on Monday, Wednesday and Friday the girls hung out with Katie, played dress up, playdough, outside, jumped on the trampoline, watched movies & even went to Chuck E. Cheese's on Friday. I know they had SO much fun and I was content knowing they were so excited and in good hands at home.

On Tuesday Emmerson made her 2nd trip to the dentist. We went for the 1st time when she was 2 but she would hardly open her mouth...so I decided to wait a while before we spent the big bucks to have her teeth counted again. :-) She did a great job of opening her mouth and letting them look her teeth over...and count them too! She now has 20 teeth and she can tell you all about it! :-)

On Thursday we went to see Dr. Landry for our 2 and 4 year check ups. She thought both girls looked great and commented on how smart they were too! ;-) Here are their stats!

Evynn at 2 years...
Ht 35 inches and in the 75th percentile
Wt 28 lbs and in the 70th percentile.

Emmerson at 4 years...
Ht 41 inches and in the 75th percentile
Wt 35 lbs, 7 oz and in the 50th percentile.

Here are a few pictures from the week!

On Wednesday Alan and I took the girls for icecream before he headed to the station for the night.
On Thursday we had a playdate with Grace!
Katie was so sweet to take these pics for me!
Fun times at Chuck E. Cheese's with Katie!

1 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 8:34 AM  

I love Evynn's "pincess" dress with her duck slippers. She does LOVE to dress up and change shoes!!!...a LOT!!
How wonderful to have a very favorite babysitter!! Wouldn't it be great if Katie stayed in Lubbock after college.
I can remember how Emmerson used to talk about Katie non-stop and pretend to talk to her on the phone......so cute!!
I'm so glad they all had a great time together!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP