Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Mother's Day Weekend

This weekend we went to Perryton and spent the weekend with my mom...and dad too, of course! We loved every minute of being there. The weather was a little cooler but the girls still spent most of their time outside in Poppy and Boba's little "wonderland." It was a perfect Mother's Day to be able to spend some time hanging out with my hubby, our babies and my parents too!

On Friday night we celebrated Mother's Day with Grams. She came over for burgers and homemade ice cream. We loved being able to spend some time with her. The girls ask about "Nama" all the time so they were especially happy to see her too!

Mema was out of town so we missed seeing her this time but she was so sweet to send bug barns for the girls. They LOVED them and carried them around all weekend. Evynn kept hers packed full of little plastic frogs but Emmerson found tons of rolly pollys and even a snail for hers! Thanks for the bug barns Mema! They were a hit!

Emmerson showing off her bug barn... Emmerson helping Poppy fix the sprinker system...she adores her Poppy and pretty much goes wherever he goes!

Evynn and Adlee cooked up some delicious rock cakes for us this weekend. They were hard at work in the little playhouse! My sweet little first born!And my sweet little second... Alan helped the girls paint their hand prints on a flower pot and gave me some beautiful Zinias. They also gave me some sassy new sandals! Yea for Daddy for the great Mother's Day gifts!!!


I am absolutlely blessed to be mother to the 2 sweetest little girls in the universe.
Emmerson and Evynn..You are smart, funny and beautiful inside and out. You make me so proud and you amaze me more each day. Thank you for all the joy you bring to my life. I love you SO much!

And Mama, I am also absolutely blessed to call you my mother and friend. Thank you for all you do for us, for all you have taught me and continue to teach me. I love you! Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 sweet thoughts:

Barry Family 2:55 PM  

Happy Mother's Day!!!! I am glad you had a great day! We are blessed to have some sweet pumpkins! My nieces are precious....they make me smile! love les

Debbie Felix 9:48 PM  

Sissy,
I am so proud to have a daughter that is an absolutely wonderful Mother to my precious granddaughters. You are so loving, patient, tender, and nurturing to them. You have lots of fun together and are always promoting peace between them. You know how important that is. You and your sweet brother had peace and harmony between yourselves 99.9% of the time. I'm sooo thankful for that!

I had a fabulous Mother's Day with my precious family!! Thank you and Alan for coming and always bringing joy to Daddy and I.

I love all of the pictures! They tell a beautiful story.

God had blessed me beyond measure!

I love you so very much!
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP