A new word for Evynn!
(You can stop the music if you scroll down to the bottom of the page).
I love listening to my children speak. Their little voices have to be the sweetest sound on earth! I am also just fascinated at their speech development and their new little words. I wish I had a constant running recorder of their little voices...I know they will one day be grown up and I don't ever want to forget how they sounded.
On Friday last week we were getting on an elevator at the museum we visited and someone must have used the word "elevator" in a sentence and Evynn busted out with the word "elebator!" ...A new word for her and I LOVE the way she says it! I had her say a couple of my other favorites in this video too. I know one day too soon her b's will turn to v's, as they should and I just didn't want to forget this sweetness! :-)
5 sweet thoughts:
That IS so sweet!! Hard to believe they are almost 2 and 4. They are so precious!!
Precious Evynn,
I love to hear your precious little voice, too. You amaze Poppy and I at how many words you can already say and how plain you talk.
You're our little Punkin Dollie and we love you so much!
We can't wait to see you, Emmerson, Mommy and Daddy this weekend!!
I love YOU,
Boba
Oh she's so cute! I love seeing videos because you can really see what the kiddos are like! Evynn is just beautiful!
Oh, that kills me! I love how she says "Emmerson"--sounds like "Empizen". That is so sweet! And I agree, there is nothing that makes your heart soar more than the sound of your own child's voice--except, of course, the sound of their uncontrollable laughter! It makes me weak to hear my boys laugh!
This just made my Friday afternoon! What a little angel! Hope you guys have a fun weekend
Love ya
Post a Comment