Friday, March 13, 2009

Ice Cream Anyone?

The first week of March, Emmerson's class joined some of the Texas Tech medical students in raising money for St. Baldrick's...a foundation that raises money for childhood cancer research. Cody's dad is in medical school and got the class involved! The kids made homemade ice cream and sold it on campus. They made over $300!
I was not able to make this one but her sweet teacher Patti took these pictures for me!
Emmerson is sitting next to her friend Cody who later got his head shaved for the cause as well!!! Alan and his crew stopped by for some ice cream! Here's Em and her daddy!

1 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 7:29 AM  

Now how cool is that, to have your Daddy pull up to your school in the FIRE TRUCK!!!!! I wish I could have seen the look in Emmerson's eyes!!
It is an adorable picture of Alan holding Emmerson. This will be a very special picture in years to come.
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP