Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Holiday Fun!

This year the girls and I stayed at Boba and Poppy's a couple of days after Alan had to be back at work. That meant extra playtime for the girls and their cousin Adlee and more time for Boba and Poppy to love on the girls. We went to the park, played lots of dress up, had movie nights, visited both Grandma Rose and Mema and we got a special visit from our cousins Stephanie and Katie! For some reason I always imagine a time of relaxation when we have an extended stay but we somehow manage to stay extra busy and the time always flies!

Here are a few random pictures from our long weekend at Boba and Poppy's house! Emmerson pulled the little ones in the wagon on our way to the park. The girls were showing off their belly buttons...I'm sure this will be one of those they laugh at their senior year!
Little cousins just being silly!
We make many attempts to get a group picture...we sing, dance, make bribes...whatever it takes...this was our best out of about 20! :-)

These park pics were taken on Saturday before Alan left.

Emmerson and I playing The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Boba and Evynn

Poppy and Emme

Evynn climbing up the big slide

We didn't get to see Katie over Thanksgiving so we were so glad she came by this weekend! As always, Emmerson was just "giddy" when her older cousins are around.

Katie and the girls


3 sweet thoughts:

The Q. Family 10:52 AM  

You have such a beautiful family! It looks like a wonderful Christmas!!

Anonymous 3:56 PM  

Oh My Gosh, the "bellybutton" pictures are so cute! Really captures their sweet innocence.....just having fun together.
What can I say about our 3 little granddaughters except they are TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! And....SWEETER THAN SUGAR PIE!!!
Love,
Mama

Anonymous 3:58 PM  

The picture of Em pulling Adlee and Evynn in the wagon is sooo darn cute. She is so tiny but wants to pull them.
It's just a sweet picture of all of them. I love it!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP