Christmas with Grandma Rose
I asked Emmerson on Christmas morning, "Emmerson, do you know who is having a birthday today?" With a smile across her face bigger than Dallas, she shouted out "JESUS!" And then followed up with "You don't have to remind me Mommy, Daddy already told me!" Such sweetness! With all of the presents and chaos surrounding the last couple of days, I just wanted to make sure she remembered what we had talked about and what we were truly celebrating.
The girls and I just hung out around the house on Christmas Day. We packed our things, played with new toys and watched movies by the Christmas tree and we waited... and waited... and waited for what seemed like an eternity for Daddy to get off of work so we could head to Boba and Poppy's. We got in to town late and we went straight to Grandma Rose's to celebrate Christmas with her and my extended family. We had a great time together and as always enjoyed the food, fellowship and fun! Here are some of the pics!
Poppy, Evynn and Adlee
Poppy, Evynn and Adlee











2 sweet thoughts:
HI girls, I juyst wanted to say I LOVED seeing your pretty faces on Christmas! I love yall SO much:)
Love ya,
Aunt CC
What a great time we had together!
You've got some precious pictures to show it!
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment