Christmas with Poppy and Boba
This year we celebrated Christmas on the 26th. Who knew that Santa still made visits after Christmas!?? I guess when little girls are as sweet as these 3 he will make a special stop! :-) Emmerson about talked Santa's leg off and Evynn managed to give him one of her sweet kisses. There aren't too many people Evynn doesn't share her kisses with...she is our love bug. She made it worth Santa's while to make one last stop at the Felix house with her sweet sugar!
We had a great time opening presents, eating Boba's good cookin' and just being together...I had actually forgotten that Christmas Day had passed! We were all just thankful that we were able to celebrate as a family! Here are a couple of the pictures...


Kisses for Santa
The girls were SO excited about their new baby carriages!
They are about as big as they are!
The girls all loved pushing their strollers around the house. Boba and Poppy have this perfect circle that goes through their living room and den...as if it were made for little feet to run circles through the two rooms! :-)
I made Boba a plate from all of the girls to put out for Valentine's Day with all of their hand prints on it!



1 sweet thoughts:
I love our family photo with our extra sweet Santa!
Thanks for the love and time that went into making my unique Valentine plate. I love it most of all because of Em, Evy and Adlee's handprints are on it!!
Such precious pics of our little dolls enjoying Christmas.
We loved every minute of it!
I Love YOU,
Mama
Post a Comment