Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Today was a laid back day at home. We woke up this morning to find that Santa had come last night! The girls opened gifts in their pj's first thing! They spent the morning playing with their new toys and watching movies. Alan cooked steaks so he and Emmerson hung out in the backyard while he cooked and Evynn took a nap. It was such nice day today so after Alan headed to work the girls and I headed back outside to run off a little of their extra energy! They seem to be full of it these days! :-) Now, here I sit blogging rather than packing or folding the pile of laundry waiting for me across the room. Why would I want to end a perfect day that way!? Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you and your families have a blessed Christmas!Evynn was so proud of her new dress up shoes she decided to jump up on the gifts and model! Emmerson was SO excited when she opened her Hannah Montana doll!
The girls loved running around outside!


2 sweet thoughts:

Emily Suzanne 12:49 PM  

Sounds like ya'll had so much fun! Wish we could've seen you over the holidays... there just wasn't enough time... maybe one day!

Anonymous 3:29 PM  

What happy fun pictures!!
Evy is so cute feeding her baby with her high-heeled princess shoes on!
I also love Em's expression of pure excitement and suprise when opening her Hannah Montana doll.
It's obvious you had a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP