Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday at the Corn Maize

On Saturday we went to the Corn Maize in Shallowater. It was SO much fun! I'm sure that Alan and I loved it every bit as much as the girls did! We started out with rides on this little "cow train." We actually got to ride through the maze without having to walk it. Emmerson loved seeing how the corn grew, as corn is one of her very favorite foods! :-)
Next, we made our way over to see the animals. There were turkeys, a baby calf, goats and 2 little pigs who Em called Wilbur. The girls made their way through the mini hay bale maze...many times! We spent a little over an hour there and would have loved to stay longer but we had a birthday party to attend.
So... we made our way to the park for some birthday fun. After a couple more hours of playing we headed home and the girls passed out for a Saturday nap.
As I type this our house is a disaster! I did not get any cleaning or laundry done as I usually do on the weekends! Normally I would be completely freaked out about all of the dust, toys and laundry scattered everywhere but right now, I'm just so thankful for the fun, leisure time we got to spend together as a family. I can just hope that no one will drop in over the next couple of days and I'll be just fine! ;-)
Here we are on the cow train...headed in for our "tour" through the maze.
Cheese!
Evynn...our smallest punkin
And Emmerson...our big punkin!
Checking out the baby calf with DaddyWhich way should we go, Sis?Oh! Here we go! I found my way! :-)Alan and Evynn

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 9:11 AM  

Sissy,
Cute, cute pictures of our little Punkin Dollies!
Looks like you all had a really fun time!
I'm glad you're not worried about the dust, fun times with your family is far more important. You know that dust will wait on you...ha!
I Love YOU,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP