Little Rockstars!
After the girls had their naps on Saturday we went out to some friends' house for dinner. Emmerson loved playing dress up and of course, they all had to be Hannah Montana!
After I took the picture above the big girls all scattered and Evynn walked over to the spot where they had been and let out a big "CHEESE!" So they all ran back and posed around that sweet little doll! She was big stuff with all of the big girls!
Emmerson and her little friend, Landrie
Check out my little Hannah Montana's "do"!
This picture was taken this morning. Evynn got out of bed holding all 3 of her froggies and carried them with her to breakfast. A couple months ago I could not find her one (sole, at the time) frog so I ordered some "back up" frogs. She now carries them all with her and usually has at least one lovie with her too!
Emmerson hard at work on her "faces art."
1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
I love the one with Evy and ALL of her frogs. I'm so glad the 3rd one showed up! Her beautiful little smile makes my day!
The dress up pictures of Em and the girls are just adorable. It's quite clear they are having a blast! They are little beauties!
I wonder what we did with your little dance costumes??
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment