Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Apples!

Today Emmerson was chowing down on an apple...reminded me of when she was 1 and I snapped this sweet picture of her and her apple. I can't believe how much she has grown...well, I can but it's just hard to believe that it's happened so fast! She is so big now and so grown up acting...a little 3 year old going on 15! :-)


Above Emmerson at 13 months...

Below Emmerson at 3 1/2 years!


At 3 1/2 Emmerson loves to dance, dress up, tumble, put on makeup and glitter, sing, listen to Hannah Montana, play with Little Sis, go to the park, ride her tricycle and scooter, write her letters, talk about what ALL and ANY words start with, plays "pretend," LOVES eating Chick-fil-a aka "Chicken in a Box." She loves to draw and paint, play with playdough, play with her babies, watch movies and sleep in bed with her mommy and daddy (only from about 4 am to wake up - EVERY night! :-). She's definitely a "girly-girl" and I couldn't imagine a sweeter or more fun little 3 year old!


For good measure I threw in this sweet picture of Evynn looking at me from the recliner. She was playing peek-a-boo with me behind the counter as I cooked dinner.

3 sweet thoughts:

Emily Suzanne 6:11 PM  

What a fun life! childhood is such a great time... isn't it wonderful that we get to live it twice? :)

Anonymous 9:30 PM  

Emmerson Rose,
You couldn't be any sweeter even if you tryed. Mommy sure gave a good description of what an amazing and fun little girl you are. I can add "beautiful" because I'm your Boba!!!
I can't believe you are already 3 1/2. You have given Poppy and I many, many happy moments in your little life. You are our little Punkin Doll.
I love you so much!
Boba

Anonymous 9:38 PM  

Evynn Elise,
You just happen to be our little Punkin Doll, too!!!
You're a beautiful little charmer that is sooo full of love and affection!
You couldn't be any sweeter even if you tryed!
I love you so much!
Boba

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP