Sunday, October 12, 2008

Evynn is 18 months!

I can't believe she is already 18 months! It really seems my baby girl is really turning into a big girl these days. To mark her 18th month, I thought I would record some of the sweet things she is doing!

  • She says many words...really too many to name! She will repeat almost anything we say...one word phrases, of course. Here are some of her favorites...Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, Boba, Poppy, shoes, shoes on/off, juice, that, NO, socks, mine, outside, bath, down, poo-poo, baby, puppy, hi, bye, gum, gummies, "gapies" for grapes and uh-oh

  • She still carries her lovie and her froggie everywhere she goes!
  • Her favorite color is green...when given a choice, she always chooses green!
  • Still a cuddle bug and loves to be rocked to bed.

  • Loves to color with markers, paint, playdough, climb on ANYTHING and her favorite thing is playing with Sissy

  • Plays dolls and pretends to change their diapers and feed them...lays them all down and pats their back at nap time

  • Loves being outside...in the sand, water, in her little car

  • Loves splashing in the bath with Sissy

  • Tells us when she has a wet/dirty diaper...it's all called "poo-poo" though

  • Says "down" both when she wants down or to be held

  • Loves to dance and shake her booty...LOVES music

  • Says "cheese" when she presents a cheesy smile for a picture

  • Says ears, nose, eyes, mouth and can show you where hers or yours is

  • LOVES to put shoes on and take them off...repeatedly...any shoes...hers, Emmerson's, Mommy's, Daddy's...you name it...she loves shoes!

  • Favorite foods are grapes, her Juice Plus gummies, ravioli, macaroni and cheese and pretty much anything sweet
  • Loves balls...any shape, any color...she freaks out when a ball is around!
  • She can "quack" like a duck, "roof" like a dog and "meow" like a kitty! :-)
  • Loves to chew gum and will for about an hour before she gives it up!
These pictures were taken on Thursday morning...she was pampering herself in Mommy and Daddy's bathroom.


This is Evynn's signature look...the way she ducks her head and looks up. :-)

7 sweet thoughts:

rodgersrocks 7:39 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Love the head tuck-look!! How sweet! Love all the words and little "Evynn-ways" Thanks for all the blogging!
Grammie

rodgersrocks 7:39 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Love the head tuck-look!! How sweet! Love all the words and little "Evynn-ways" Thanks for all the blogging!
Grammie

The Q. Family 9:24 AM  

Precious! Happy 1 1/2 years old Evynn!

Emily Suzanne 1:51 PM  

She is so so soooo cute! It was nice to see you the other day! Maybe soon we'll get to meet your girls!

Anonymous 8:58 PM  

Evynn Elise,
Just look at beautiful little you!
You are soooo very sweet, lovable and adorable! These pictures are just precious by the mirror.
I am amazed at all the things you can do. I love it when you come running to give us a hug and then wrap your sweet little arms tightly around our legs. You're such a little love bug!
I love you so much,
Boba

Laura 9:43 PM  

Hi Deonne! Your girls are just too cute! I love the "pampering" pictures--that spells trouble! :) Anyway, just thought I would say hello!

Anonymous 7:31 PM  

I love it Dee, Evynn is getting so big and grown up too. She is the sweetest thing ever! miss yall and hope to see you soon. Give those girls Kisses from Aunt CC :) I love it being an aunt :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP