The sweet things she says...
This is my little Hannah Montana. She’s getting a jump start on Halloween. :-) Today she said the sweetest thing. She told me she wanted to go into her room and look for her yellow fish. So I went in with her, thinking we were going to be looking for a little stuffed animal. When we got in there she stopped at her fish tank and asked me to help her find her. I explained that her yellow fish had gone to heaven (about a month ago actually). I told her she had died shortly after her little babies were born. Then she became concerned because she did not see the fish we had "figured" was the little fishes daddy. I asked her which one she was talking about because honestly I wasn’t sure if she remembered which one we had called the “daddy.” She said, “The one with that big fat mole on him.” He had this huge “growth” on his body for years (really, years) and I think it finally got the best of him about a week ago. So, again, I explained that he too had gone to heaven. She replied with, “Ahhhh. Maybe Jesus will help them back down into our fish tank. That’s a problem, Mom.” :-)

1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
Such a sweet little story coming from our smart and very observant Emmerson. Isn't it just amazing what her 3 year old mind has already retained!
I love her Hannah Montanta costume.....I bet it will get a work out!! The best part is her beautiful smile!
Em rocks Boba and Poppy's world!!
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment