Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday afternoon...

Today was a beautiful Sunday afternoon. After church we all took a nap then we just hung out around the house. It feels like fall around here! Football on the tv and cooler temperatures outside.
The girls had fun playing with play dough this afternoon. Emmerson made fun animal shapes and Evynn made a snack of hers! :-) She was sure to get her sodium requirements for the day! :-) Here are a couple pics!


It's good...you want some?

2 sweet thoughts:

rodgersrocks 7:48 PM  

Look at all that hair Evynn has!!! What sweet pictures, Deonne. Yes, it is "fall-ish" feeling and I love it! Thank you always for such sweet pictures of your lives!
Love, SR

Anonymous 9:16 AM  

These are such sweet pictures of our little Cutie Pies!! I know they had so much fun eating..ha! and being creative.
Sis, I love your captions!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP