Em, That is the sweetest birthday song ever sung to me. You just made Poppy's day! You do a awesome job singing! Will you sing it to me again when I come see you? Thank You, Punkin! I love you, Poppy
I guess now every time I want to hear sweet singing, I can know that it is only a BLOG away!!! That is so so sweet. I especially love her "variation" at the end. Way to sing, Emmerson Rose. I know you have made a lot of people happy with your sweet song. Love, Grammie
Emmerson, I have listened to your song to Poppy over and over again. You make MY heart sing everytime I hear it! I know you love to sing and you do an amazing job! Keep it up precious doll, you already have a fan club!! I love you, Boba
4 sweet thoughts:
Em,
That is the sweetest birthday song ever sung to me. You just made Poppy's day! You do a awesome job singing!
Will you sing it to me again when I come see you?
Thank You, Punkin!
I love you,
Poppy
I guess now every time I want to hear sweet singing, I can know that it is only a BLOG away!!! That is so so sweet. I especially love her "variation" at the end. Way to sing, Emmerson Rose. I know you have made a lot of people happy with your sweet song.
Love, Grammie
Emmerson,
I have listened to your song to Poppy over and over again. You make MY heart sing everytime I hear it!
I know you love to sing and you do an amazing job!
Keep it up precious doll, you already have a fan club!!
I love you,
Boba
soooooo pumpkin I can't stand it...I hope my little girl is as sweet as her cousin emmi!
lov aunt leslie:)
Post a Comment