Catchin' up on the weekend...
On Friday after I picked the girls up from school, we went to Baskin Robins and had a little treat! The girls both picked Rainbow Sherbet and I went all out with my favorite German Chocolate Cake! Here are my sweet girls enjoying their fun treat!
Emmerson's shot of my ice cream. :-)
On Sunday after church we had our little picnic at the park. We picked up chicken on our way and then headed to the park where Alan and I just enjoyed watching the girls run wild. It was a beautiful September day!

Emmerson's shot of my ice cream. :-)On Sunday after church we had our little picnic at the park. We picked up chicken on our way and then headed to the park where Alan and I just enjoyed watching the girls run wild. It was a beautiful September day!
and has for as long as I can remember! :-)

These are some of the pics Emmerson took...these are only 4 of about 50!
:-) She loves taking pictures!

These are some of the pics Emmerson took...these are only 4 of about 50!:-) She loves taking pictures!






3 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
I just don't know which is sweeter....the way Evynn crosses her little ankles or her cute little pigtails!!! OK....BOTH!!
These are precious pictures of a fun Sunday picnic! It looks like a relaxing time where you all probably "leisurely" ate your lunch. The KFC looks Yummy!
Love,
Mama
Beautiful pictures and BEAUTIFUL family!! Making me very hungry for ice cream and fried chicken right about now.....
what a pumpkin Evie is...as j would call her..."where evie?" (I don't know how to spell that?) Anyway- I love how God made 2 sweet girls with different personalities with y'all! It gets me excited!
lov les:)
Post a Comment