Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Emmerson's first field trip!

Today Emmerson had her first school field trip! Her class walked over to see the Goin' Band from Raiderland practice! When we got there the kids all ate their sack lunches calmly and then the let loose and went crazy dancin' to the music! It was really fun! Alan and I were both able to get away on our lunch breaks and be a part of the fun. Here are a few pictures and a video too!

Emmerson and her sweet little friend Clara
Em and Mommy
Emmerson's wonderful teachers, Patty and Michelle
Emmerson and Daddy
Silly girl fell down dancin'
Just takin' it all in...

3 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 8:42 PM  

Sissy,
What a fun field trip with a REAL band providing the music.....now how cool is that!!! Go Tech Go!!

All of the pictures are so cute but I especially like the one of Em and Clara. Sweet Friends!!

I'm so glad you and Alan could be there for Emmerson. I know this is the beginning of many you won't want to miss!!

Love,
Mama

rodgersrocks 9:26 PM  

Love the dancing video!!! i have been trying to rack my brain for a new dance to a Sousa march for our veteran's program...maybe I could get Emmerson to just come show the 3rd graders her "style!!!" So cute..SR

Barry Family 12:56 PM  

That pic of you and emmi is so sweet....y'all look a like! Can't wait to see y'all in a couple weeks!
Maybe emmi's stomach ache will cease by then when she sees j man:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP