Field Trip to the Tech Football Field!
Today Emmerson's class took a field trip to Jones Stadium. Evynn joined us this time! The girls had a blast running wild on the field. Emmerson played chase with her friends and teacher, Patty while Evynn found a couple of balls to kick around. Pretty cool experience for little 3 year olds to run around on a college football field...well, pretty exciting for this 30 year old too! :-)
.....
Daddy and Emmerson walking down the "tunnel" and on to the field.
Emmerson and her cute little buddy Clara
Miss Patty, Emmerson and Clara...stopped for just a second so I could get a picture!
Me and sweet little Evynn Elise
Our little cheerleader Evynn...just scoping things out
Em and Clara playing football with Patty
Emmerson and her cute little buddy Clara
Miss Patty, Emmerson and Clara...stopped for just a second so I could get a picture!
Me and sweet little Evynn Elise
Our little cheerleader Evynn...just scoping things out
Em and Clara playing football with Patty
3 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
Great pictures once again! I love the pic of Em and Alan walking in the tunnel holding hands....now that is just precious!
Of course, I also love the pic of you and Evy...it's adorable, too.
So cute that Froggy got to come help Evy cheer!
Love,
Mama
Oh - I'm so jealous! We miss Tech so much! I think my kids are going to be a Tech football player and cheerleader for Halloween!!!
Your girls are just so cute! Love Emerson's hair~!
Post a Comment