Look at her go!
It was another beautiful fall day! Alan and I both had the morning off so we took Emmerson to gymnastics as a family. As usual, she did great! She does the sweetest little cartwheels...I need to get a video of that...just added to my "to do" list! Anyway, after her class we came home, had a bite for lunch and headed outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. Emmerson chose to ride her tricycle! A little background on the tricycle... Grammie and Pop got her the tricycle for her 2nd birthday but she's had a hard time getting the whole riding thing down until now. We've made many attempts up to this point but there were always issues with reaching the pedals...coordination of the 2 legs...you name it...it just didn't work out...until today! She LOVES it! And she goes at it...FAST! I know...I'm amused by the simplest of things...when you love and adore someone as much as I do those 2 little girls, just watching them breathe entertains me! :-) Here are the pics!
This must have been about the 10th time down that road!
Evynn decided to get out of her car and stretch her legs...
Then she decided to push it back home!
The Ice Cream Truck drove by just in time...they enjoyed a little treat before we headed inside for a nap!
3 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
I bet that little Red Tricycle will have a gazillion miles put on it by Em's skinny little legs. She looks like she is having a ball.
Evynn certainly won't be left out on the action. It's so cute how she is pushing her car with all of her might.....such determination!
Their beautiful little faces make my day!
Love,
Mama
I found your blog through Wendy's website. What precious girls you have!! It's fun to reconnect with all of the KDs through their blogs. Looking forward to keeping up with your's.
~Stephanie (Ferrell) Hines
What a sweet little blog!!! Go, Emmi, GO!!! Loving life riding a "trike" and the wind blowing your hair!!! What fun to be 3!! Evynn will be there doing the same things before long. Love, Grammie and Pop!
Post a Comment