Evynn's first hair cut!



Today Emmerson and I took Evynn to get her first hair cut! She did so well! She was not afraid of either the "cape" or of sitting in the chair by herself! Of course, that may come with time! :-) No worries...we didn't cut all of her sweet curls off...just trimmed a few of the little fly-aways. Here are some pics and then a couple of the girls this morning before we left. 


6 sweet thoughts:
Evie Evie,
You beautiful little princess!!
What a big girl you look like in these adorable pictures. I know Emmerson was a big help with you and the hair cut. You really look like you enjoyed the experience and were there to be pampered....you go girl!!
These sure are some cute pictures of you little dollies!!
I Love YOU,
Boba
Sweet Evynn!! Your first hair cut is so cute!! We miss you guys and can't wait for you to visit : )
Haircut is AWSOME! Love the pics! She is pumpkin! However...when J looks at the blog he wants to know "where Alan?"......Alan's where abouts are questioned by him since y'all left...then he asks "where evie?" So we go through the blog and find Alan..it is sweet!
lov les
Evynn is going to be quite the little "insightful soul"! She seems to study people, situations and other things...and these little pictures of a sweet one year old getting a hair cut are just about the cutest thing I have ever ever seen! So grown up and only been on this Earth a little longer than one year! AMAZING! The looks tell it all! Grammie and Pop miss you sweet girls!
Deonne, I can't tell you how many times I have looked at this cute blog of Evynn's haircut. It makes me laugh, smile and just want to squeeze her to pieces! Such an intense "Alan" look!!!
Love, Sr
Sissy,
I love the new look of your blog and now especially Emmerson and Evynn's picture to begin it.
It so sweetly shows the love they have for each other. Of course, seeing it in action, in person is the very BEST!
I Love YOU,
Mama
Post a Comment