Dancin' Machine!
The girls have this song they love from High School Musical that they ALWAYS dance to. Yesterday when I was doing laundry I saw Evynn doing a new "dance move." She would do this little walk in place thing really fast...so funny! So, of course, I grabbed my little camera and started to video. Emmerson Rose (AKA Hannah Montana) had a couple of moves to show off too. Again, tonight we were listening to their song while we cleaned up after dinner and they went nuts dancing so I thought I would video a little more and share it with the world! :-)
2 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
This is so cute. I'm glad you are so quick with that camera!! They've got quite the moves!!
Love,
Mama
You should add one of my favs from "Mamma Mia"-DANCIN' QUEEN!!!!!! They would love it!!!! They are so cute. Love when Evynn just fell on the floor ka-boom!!Love, Love and Kisses always, Grammie
Post a Comment