Emmerson's Pep Rally/Ballet Recital
This summer Emmerson has been doing "ballet/cheer camp" each Thursday while she was at school. This past Thursday we had the big recital! I was SO excited! We showed up early to get a good seat. She was decked out in all her gear, including glitter and blush! She did so well! You can see for yourself! I videoed every second of it! :-) The videos are a little long but nothing is left out. I find myself watching them over and over. All the little girls were so cute. A couple of them (you'll see one to each side of Em) had a little bit of stage fright but Emmerson had a blast (you'll see that too!) You just never know if they'll freeze up or even act up! Mom, Dad and both of my grandmas came. I felt like the pressure was on! I was hoping and praying that she wouldn't just stand there. Grams reassured me though that even if she did it would still be the cutest thing and well worth the 4 hour drive down. I was so glad they got to come and see it and we got to enjoy time with them too!
Emmerson and Grace before their big performance!
Emmerson's fan club!


Emmerson and her friend Avery
My little Dolly


Emmerson's fan club!

Emmerson and her friend Avery
My little Dolly

Emmerson and Daddy dancing when it was over!
Mema, Grams and Alan at Chilli's afterward for lunch
Evynn and Daddy
Mom, Emmerson and me at lunch
Here are the videos...
This is sweet little Evynn at lunch, cleaning up after herself! :-)
3 sweet thoughts:
Emmerson,
You were a STAR at your recital! Poppy and I loved seeing you have such a good time doing your cheers and dance routines.
We are very proud of YOU!
We Love YOU,
Boba and Poppy
She is adorable!!!
Oh Emmerson, you did an AMAZING job! I think you need so big girl pom-poms; so I'll see what I can do! I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you. I love you and give your sissy a kiss and hug for me.
I love you so much,
Crystal
Post a Comment