Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Sassy Girl!

This morning Emmerson woke up and declared, "I'm going to get dressed!" as she does many mornings these days! I knew she would either choose a Hannah Montana or High School Musical shirt...that was a given. What I loved was the way she came out with her headband and ALL of her jewelry! So sweet! I asked to take a pic and here are the poses she gave me.



2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 1:39 PM  

Emmerson Rose,
You are sooo precious! You are just as sweet as you are sassy!
You are growing up sooo fast! I'm so proud of your Mama for taking all of these pictures to capture every special moment!
I LOVE YOU!
Boba

rodgersrocks 10:24 PM  

That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a little sassafras!!!!! I am loving her sense of style and at the age of 3! Imagine what she will be like 10 years from now!!! We won't be able to stand it!!!!
Love Grammie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP