Valentine's Day Pictures...
Here are some pictures taken on Valentine's Day. The girls and I hung out at home most of the day. I took Emmerson up to her school for her classroom party where she was put on sugar overload! Then, that evening Mom and Dad came in town and kept the girls while Alan and I went to the movie. We saw "Definitely, Maybe"...very cute. The cookie pictures were taken the following day. Every year, for as long as I can remember, Mom would make her 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Delk's sugar cookies and we would decorate them for either Valentine's or Easter. This year she brought the tradition to us and the girls had a ball decorating. I had to include a picture of Evynn's little foot. Her whole body was covered like this. It was quite a mess but the fun they had made the clean up well worth it. The cookies were really good too! :-)







Evynn is 10 months now!! She has been crawling for several weeks and is pulling up to her knees. She is into everything :-), waves and says bye-bye.... Growing up way too fast!!
4 sweet thoughts:
Beautiful Girls-- inluding YOU!!!
Sissy, What little SWEETHEARTS!!!
We sure did have fun getting those cookies decorated!
Only you would think of getting a picture of precious little Evynn's sugar sweet foot!.....so glad you did!
We had a GREAT time!
Love,
Mama
what cuties! love the pics!
I loove the new look of your blog! How did you do it???
Post a Comment