Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shakin' It!
Last night we went to Alan's cousin, Jessie's wedding reception. She and her hubby got married in Las Vegas so they decided to have a reception here when they returned. It was a fun time. Of course Granny Jo was there. Granny Jo is Alan's grandmother and she is loads of fun! You just never know what Granny Jo might be up to. Anyway, Granny Jo wanted to dance but even after being there for about an hour Emmerson was not quite ready to let lose with the big crowd. Granny Jo and I took her out to the dance floor but she just wasn't havin' it. After returning to our seats, she changed her mind (imagine that)! She and Granny Jo let lose! They were so cute! Alan ran out to the car and grabbed my camera and here's what I got!

3 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 9:39 PM  

This is toooo cute! Speaking of being a "mover and shaker".....Granny Jo and Em have it going on. Why am I not suprised that Granny Jo wanted to do this! She's quite a gal!!
I'm so glad you had your movie camera with you. This is priceless!
Love,
Mama

rodgersrocks 10:37 AM  

Yeah for shakers and rockers in the fam!!!! how fun!!!
SR

Barry Family 12:36 PM  

that is priceless...love it! Wish I was there! les

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP