Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lots of Catching Up to do!

I think Valentine's Day was the last I blogged and SO much has happened. I will try to catch up on the highlights!

Evynn had just started pulling up to her knees at that time, I think. She is now pulling up to her feet and cruising around whatever she can grab a hold of! She LOVES to get into the "sippy cup" drawer in the kitchen. Whenever she gets bored she just makes her way around the corner into the kitchen and goes to town...emptying and refilling the drawer...trying every sippy on for size. She is so fun! She's got quite the personality...so laid back but then can be very feisty too! :-)

Emmerson has turned 3! (More on that later!) She keeps me on my toes...keeps me laughing as well. She says the funniest things...I wish I had a voice recorder going constantly. She is just growing too fast and I'm afraid I'm going to forget all of the cute things she says. She LOVES watching "Annie"...over and over and over! And her current favorite star is Hannah Montana. We don't watch it hardly at all but she still LOVES all of the HM clothes, gadgets and music. Feels like we moved past Elmo and the Disney Princesses way too fast!

We had a visit from Granny Jo this month. She came over one evening for dinner and read Emmerson her bedtime stories.

We went to Perryton to celebrate the first of many birthdays this month! Adlee Kay turned 1! Emmerson, Dent, and Brandy also have b-days this month and we are celebrating Evynn's on the 29th so we have a BUSY month! Her party was a lot of fun. She loved her cake and ice cream! :-)

We have also made a couple of trips to the park this month. Evynn LOVES the swing...she just giggles. I LOVE IT! I'm so ready for the nice spring weather and hope to get to the park as much as we can. Emmerson still loves to go and feed the ducks and I still love to watch her...some things never get old.













3 sweet thoughts:

Kay-Lynn 7:59 PM  

Love the updates! Can't believe how old your girls are getting!

Have fun with all the b-day celebrations!

The Q. Family 11:20 AM  

Sounds like all of the birthday parties are sooo much fun! I can not believe Evynn is about to be 1 year old! OMG, time FLIES!! Your girls are precious Deonne!

Anonymous 9:07 PM  

Sissy,
I'm so glad you and the girls could come for sweet little Adlee's 1st birthday!
I love all of these pictures, too.
Evynn's little smile picture is one of my very favorites. Emmerson must be singing her Hannah Montana songs....what a little performer!
I can just bet that Granny Jo is making the bedtime story very colorful! She's a sweetie!
I Love you,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP