Evynn is 9 months old...
and as sweet as can be! I just wanted to post a couple of pictures and give you an update on the things she is doing!
She is not yet crawling but will scoot anywhere she wants to go! :-)
She has 5 teeth!
She loves eating "real" food...in fact she is out-eating Big Sister these days!
She LOVES drinking milk from her sippy straw cup!
LOVES giggling and playing with her sweet big sister, Emmerson.
Loves to play peek-a-boo and kisses her baby dolls.
Waves goodbye.
Claps when you say "yea!"
...Is still a cuddle bug and such a sweet baby!


1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
Oh! What adorable pictures of our sweet little Evie!! She absolutely looks like she could be on a cover of a magazine!! If I sound partial, that's ok...I think we have the most adorable, beautiful 3 granddaughters EVER!
And did I mention soooooo very sweet!!!!!
I know it's true that Evynn is doing all of that stuff.It's so hard to believe she is growing up sooo fast. She is going to be a little "mover and shaker" and have lots of fun doing it!! Such a happy little dollie!!
I love you,
Mama
Post a Comment