Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We made a day of it!
Last weekend we met Mom, Dad, Dent, Brandy and Adlee in Amarillo. We started out at the zoo, which was pretty impressive...seriously! It's a free zoo and they had lions, tigers and bears! Oh my! Even a kangaroo! Emmerson loved it! Then, we went and stuffed ourselves full of B-B-Q and proceeded on to Wonderland Park. Emmerson and I got a hand-stamp and rode cars, helicopters, horses and boats until I could not ride anymore. Everyone else stuck it out with us, just hangin' in the shade. We really had a great time. Here are some pics.

2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 8:46 PM  

Sissy,
What a great time Daddy and I had with you kids and your precious babies.
So cute that "Orange Baby" got to ride along in "Baby Cush's" back pack with Em. That was the cutest thing!!!
I wonder if the turtles are still Emmerson's favorite at the zoo?
Evynn and Adlee sure were little troopers the whole day. Next year they will have a lot more fun!!
I love all of the sweet pictures!
Love,
Mama

Unknown 8:10 PM  

Your girls are soooooo beautiful! so glad i found your blog. All my friends are bloggin' so i will be sure to visit often and catch up on you guys!

miss ya'll!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP