An Evening with Grammie
Yesterday Sammie, aka Grammie came to town! Alan and I had a wedding to go to last night so the girls spent the evening with Grammie. Sounded like they had a great time and Grammie got in on the excitement of our potty-training quest (which is going VERY well, by the way)!! Before she headed out this morning, she cooked up her famous stew - my special request. I guess the feeling of fall coming had made me start craving it. Yum! Here are a couple pics. 
3 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
I've had some of Sammie's famous stew and I agree it IS DEE-LISH!!
These are such sweet pictures of Grammie and the girls!
I'm so proud of Em and what a big girl she is with her potty training. I know you and Alan have been working diligently and patiently on that.
Love,
Mama
I Love Evynn's headband and bow. She looks like a beautiful baby doll. Em looks like a beautiful little Princess!
Love,
Boba
Wow! I just looked at this tonight(Thurs.) and have been wondering how those pictures turned out! What sweet little punkins!!! I had some FAST FUN!!!! And yes, that stew is my claim to fame...Would put it in the Fair if I could!!!haha Would be fun to win a ribbon!!
Loved the short visit---even figuring out the "P" Problem---Poo-poo-pullup Problem!!
Love, Sammie or Grammie
Post a Comment