Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Best Things in Life Aren't Things...


That's what my mom always told me and I believe it's true. My precious daughters are proof. Today when I got home from picking up the girls at daycare Emmerson wrapped her arms around my knees and said "I missed you Mommy." Evynn's face completely lit up when she saw me and she started kicking her chubby little legs in excitement. She giggles when I kiss her feet - like out-loud, best joke you've heard all year, giggle. Then, as I laid in bed with Emmerson and we finished her prayers she whispered in the softest voice, "don't go." Sweet children, their love & sweet words, their innocence, the way they make you feel...doesn't get much better than that! Evynn...Rolls over like a pro...just getting a little tummy time in!
Emmerson...loves to dress up like a princess, right before bed...can you say "stalling"

2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 10:38 PM  

Sissy,
So, So, true!!! There's just nothing than compares to the love of your children.
What an extra special time you experienced today with those precious babies. You can look forward to many, many more to come. You don't think it could possibly get any better, but somehow it does.
I Love You,
Mama

The Q. Family 1:41 PM  

Your girls are just precious!! I can't wait to experience that love you're talking about... only about 3 more months!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP