Sunday, August 05, 2007

On the road again! ...A jump, skip and a hop...
To Dallas we go to see Grammie and Pop.
The Arboretum - Oh! What a sight!
We went for a concert on Thursday night.
Leslie and Rob came along for the ride.
You could always find Emmerson & Jackson, sweet cousins, side by side.
Evynn just chilled and took it all in...
Always so happy, laid back with a grin.
To Frisco on Friday for lunch with a friend...
Wendy was there, her arms full of twins!...
Lainey and Miller, sweet as can be!
Then off for more shopping...
Just Sammie and me.
Later that evening when it started to cool
The little ones went for a dip in the pool.
Splishing, splashing they had so much fun!
From an endless supply of energy their little bodies run!
Then after dinner it's getting late...
"Get the babies to bed. We're going on a date!"
'Made it to the movie in time for a treat...
It was nice to just hang and get out of the heat.
Still, all good things must come to an end...
So we packed the bags, said our goodbyes and headed out again.
More memories to share from the places we roam...
It's always fun to go but good to be home..

4 sweet thoughts:

rodgersrocks 11:11 PM  

Loved the angle you took this time on your blogging "post!" That was a great way to tell it all, and it was so good !!!
The slide show is outstanding!!! Deonne, your camera ROCKS!!! and you definitely have established your role as the Photograper of the Family! I loved your visit and those sweet hugs from everyone! Love, Grammie

The Stanford Family 12:03 AM  

Ok, what a great blogger you are! I love the poem.

Barry Family 12:00 PM  

Love it! I am still catching up with NY....so stay tuned! We had a blast with y'all..jackson is still regaining his strength from all his play with his cousin! I am getting over DOMS...and I loved working out with you!
lov les

Anonymous 2:00 PM  

Sissy,
What precious, precious pictures!! I loved them ALL!
You and Alan are quite talented poets......soooo cute!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP