How ya like them apples?
Evynn started eating applesauce this week. After several attempts to feed her rice cereal she still showed no interest so I thought I would try some applesauce...she LOVES it! So sweet! Here are a couple of looks I caught as she enjoyed her dinner last night!


Also, here are a couple pics taken of Big Sister bathing her baby in the tub.


I started back to work today. Lots to do to get a brand new clinic up and running! I am looking forward to the new year at a new school but I miss my babies. Evynn's teachers said she had a great day! She was smiling when I left her this morning and seemed happy when I picked her up! Of course Emmerson loves being with her friends so knowing that makes it easier for me to leave them. Oh! One last important thing! Emmerson tee-teed on the potty at school today! Yes, we are still working on the potty training. :-) That's all for now...brain dead...time for bed! :-)
5 sweet thoughts:
I was thinking that going back to school just might do the trick for Emmerson and her potty-thing!!! 3 Cheers for Tee-teeing in the Potty!!
Love, Sammie
I was thinking that going back to school just might do the trick for Emmerson and her potty-thing!!! 3 Cheers for Tee-teeing in the Potty!!
Love, Sammie
Sissy, I love those sweet, happy smiles!! I'm so glad Evynn is loving her applesauce.
I know all of the kids at your new school will absolutely love Nurse Martin as they have at your other schools. If I were a parent of your students, I would be so comforted to know that my child has a kind and compassionate nurse taking care of them.
Emmerson, Boba is soooo proud of YOU for tee-teeing in the potty!!! I know you will be wearing BIG GIRL panties very soon!!
Love,
Boba
D-sorry about the duplicate comments! Not sure why it is doing that. Accidentally left 3 duplicates on Leslie or Ashley's the other day....Me and my fancy computer style!!!
haha
sr
You have been tagged! Check out my blog for more details.
Post a Comment