Friday, July 27, 2007

Who's that girl?

Well, for 3 months now we have wondered who Evynn looks like, Alan or me? She and Emmerson look so different...both girls have different features from each of us but no one was really sure.


Last night Papa and Sweet Pea came and kept the girls (Thank you SO much! We needed a night out!) and as usual, they came bearing pictures...this time one of Leslie, Alan's sister. She was 3 months old in this pic...the same age as Evynn. We were blown away by the similarities!


It's always fun to think/talk about what your kids might look like as they grow up. Of course, I think Leslie is beautiful so now I'm thinking our beautiful baby girl will grow up to be a beautiful woman as well...as if there was ever any doubt! :-)


Leslie

Evynn...looks like she got Daddy and Aunt Leslie's baby blues too!

2 sweet thoughts:

Barry Family 9:45 AM  

I HAD NO IDEA!!! Could it be? Is that a little me? How exciting is this! YOU have made my day! I don't have pics of me from 3 months laying around- so who would of known? Now the only thing is that I was a pacy girl....not a thumb sucker! So...i am sure we will have a couple of differences and I guess I will allow for that:)I can't wait to show rob! He will be excited! (Did you scan that pic on?) Lov les

Anonymous 9:15 PM  

Sissy,
It's amazing how sweet Evynn resembles her Aunt Leslie. In my opinion Aunt Leslie is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!!! I'm sure our little dollie Evynn will be too!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP