Monday, January 22, 2007



Emmerson loves cupcakes!
Saturday was our second day to be bound to the house due to the icy roads so we made pink cupcakes! Yum! Emmerson is such a good cooking partner. She loves to dump all of the ingredients in and is a pro at stirring! Of course her favorite part is the finished product…especially when it includes strawberry icing!
Such a fun weekend made it hard to come back to work today. With Christmas break, MLK Day and a snow day, today marked only the 2nd day back for me in pretty much a month. I loved getting to spend the extra time with Em. She is growing way too fast! I got emotional last night watching her eat her mac and cheese! Watching her eat…sitting in her chair (yes, SITTING, not standing)…using the fork…reminded me of how she is growing so quickly into a little girl…no longer a baby. And before long she’s going to be a big sister! I can hardly wait to see her with Evynn! She’s going to be the sweetest big sister!

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 8:24 PM  

Sissy, just when I didn't think the pictures could get any sweeter, there it is!! I notice that Em likes to bake in her nice clothes, like her Great Grandma!
This is sooo precious!! The bowl is just about as big as she is!Happy Happy Times!!
Love, Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP