Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fun Times for All!
Dent and Brandy came down for the weekend. We had such a fun time hanging out and of course we got some serious work done too. Since I am unable to paint my sweet little brother painted not one but TWO rooms for me while Alan and I were at work on Friday. It is so nice to have some color on the walls! We were all wiped out Friday night so after dinner we turned it in early. Emmerson had Grace's 2nd birthday party Saturday morning so we needed to get some rest. The party was so much fun! I can't believe these sweet little girls are 2! After the party we hit the ground running. We had lots of baby shopping to get done. We ran from one end of town to the other until Dent and Brandy couldn't fit another thing into their vehicle. It was loaded! It was fun shopping for all of our girls! This morning it was sad to see them go. They were on their way out of town as we were headed off to church. It was another fun visit that I wish could have lasted longer - probably the last one they will make before they become parents- I can't wait!

1 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 9:41 PM  

What a sweet picture!! It sounds like all of you had such a good time. Emmerson sure did impress her Uncle Dent and Aunt Lulu with her singing. I even learned that Uncle Dent sang "Jesus Loves Me" along with Em.....now how sweet is that!!!
We are all excited for our precious babies Evynn and Adlee to be born in the months to come!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP