Friday, January 19, 2007


Snow Day!
Yesterday places all around town cancelled school for today on the high hopes that we would have tons of snow - like up to a foot! It has "spit" a little snow all day but probably not even an inch yet. I never mind having a day off but making it up later is never fun.
Being able to stay home with Emmerson is fun on any day though. Today we decided to stay inside so we broke out the playdough! She loves playing with playdough. We can make just about anything and she can name all of the colors! I love to hear her say "yellow" - that's a big one! Smart little cookie! Here are some of the fun pictures I took...

2 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 6:15 PM  

Lots of Hugs and Kisses to you too, little dollie!! These cute little pictures would brighten any snowy, cloudly day. What a happy little girl!!
I'm with you Deonne, I love to hear her say "yellow". "Blue" ranks up there pretty high also.
Thank you for adding to your blog and brightening MY day!!
I Love You,
Mama......Boba

Barry Family 10:39 AM  

WOW! I am soo excited that she is doing and saying soo much! She is bound to be a smarty pants like her father- although he would deny it! Jackson can't wait to see y'all ina couple of weeks!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP