Monday, April 04, 2011

Happy Birthday to Evynn!

Our sweet little Evynn turned 4 this weekend.  Evynn, who I still think of as a baby…because she is my baby…is 4. If I could freeze them in time I would…but I can’t…so I take a thousand pictures and videos…because I forget too fast and they grow so fast…and I always want to remember.

Evynn is our strong willed, Miss Independent, ornery but oh so sweet and super affectionate child.  At 4 she loves playing Barbies, with playdough, playing family... loves to pretend, ride her bike and to be... just be with her big sister.  Unlike her sister, she doesn’t care too get too dirty, sweaty or too hot…it’s possible that she gets that from me ;-) She loves carbs of all kinds, sweets and salad…she and I actually have a lot in common. :-) My heart is full.  I am beyond blessed and give thanks that you are mine, sweet Evynn Elise. Happy Birthday Sweet Baby! I love you!!
We celebrated with Evynn’s little friends at the Mud Room.  They painted cupcake jewelry boxes and banks, had cupcakes and ice cream and then got to play outside a few minutes…it was a perfect day!









1 sweet thoughts:

The Copelins 4:36 PM  

Deonne ~ Your girls are so precious! I can't believe "your baby" is 4. I hope to someday actually meet your sweethearts :).

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP