Our Annual Spooktacular Awards at Tumbling
This year Dorothy seemed to be the popular costume...especially at tumbling! Not only were Emmerson and Grace Dorothy but so was their teacher and another little friend from class!
Evynn dressed up as Cinderella...I felt sure her Glinda costume would not survive tumbling! :-)
Tiny little Evynn accepting her Spooktacular award...this was her first and she was SO proud!

Evynn dressed up as Cinderella...I felt sure her Glinda costume would not survive tumbling! :-)
Tiny little Evynn accepting her Spooktacular award...this was her first and she was SO proud!

I love how she has her little legs crossed at her ankles here...just like she has done since she was a teeny tiny baby. :-)

SO proud!

Sweet little Emmerson has been REALLY bashful in the past at awards time and sometimes I couldn't even get her to go up at all. I was SO proud of her for being so brave!

Here they are on Friday (the following morning) before school!

1 sweet thoughts:
You make me feel (almost) like I was there. These are soooo precious!
They are such good pictures capturing the special moments!
Em and Evy are so beautiful in their costumes. I love ALL of the Dorothys! That is just tooo cute!
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment