Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My 32nd Birthday!!!

This October 29th I was lucky enough to have the day off and able to spend it with my sweet family.  That was the best present I could imagine!  Alan and the girls got me not one, but 2 gifts and then took me out to lunch.  Emmerson's request was Rockfish and I wasn't going to argue...I love Rockfish...but honestly, if she had chosen Chick-fil-A or McDonalds I would have been happy just to be with the ones I love.  I LOVE these pictures of us at my birthday lunch...Alan took the first and Emmerson took the second.  :-)

2 sweet thoughts:

The Q. Family 9:02 PM  

oh you are such a beautiful family!!!

Debbie Felix 9:24 PM  

What a perfect birthday.....spending it with the ones you love and cherish!
These are beautiful pictures!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP