Friday, September 11, 2009

Today we remember those who lost their lives in the terror attacks 8 years ago.  We remember their loved ones.  We give thanks for those who have fought to defend our country since then...those who have lost their lives in battle and for their loved ones who go on without them.  We are thankful for their sacrifice.  We are thankful for our freedom.  We are thankful for those who continue to protect our nation and for those who work to protect our cities.  Most of all we are thankful for a Heavenly Father who is The Great Protector. 
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.  Joshua 1:5
NO ONE can stand against us if we have Him on our side.

4 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 10:49 PM  

Sissy,
AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME!!!!
I love you,
Mama

rodgersrocks 9:35 PM  

Oh Dear....how wonderful you are to post this entry....it is so important to the girls to experience this "training!" about "from whence we came" and those who provided us with the chance to live free...could go on and on...but won't. Just think this is FABULOUS!!!

Felix Family 9:46 PM  

Great photos...

cristin steger 5:45 PM  

love all the photos!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP