Sunflowers
Today after church Alan and I took the girls out to the sunflower fields. When we drove by the fields a couple of weeks ago they were big and bright and beautiful...today they were...well, a little dried up...reminded me that my favorite season is just around the corner though!!! The girls didn't mind at all that the "daisies" were a little dry. They loved running through them together and Alan and I loved watching them. Here are a couple of the pics I took...and one from Alan too!






6 sweet thoughts:
Your pics are beautiful! What camera do you use?
You are seriously so talented! I love these precious pics!
So sweet.... I love the last one of E & E with their backs to the camera... so sweet. My BF just had her second daughter on Friday... sisters are too sweet! I'm with Christy, what camer do you have... it's awesome?
Thanks for the sweet comments girls! I use a Canon Rebel XT...Love it! :-)
Sissy,
Pretty as a picture!!!
I love these unique shots.
The one Alan took of you and Evy is sooo precious! They all look like they should be in a magazine.
I agree with Wendy, I love the one with their backs to the camera.
Love,
Mama
love the pics...you and Chass need to make a run at this photo thing, you know!
Post a Comment