Fun With Grammie
This weekend we had a visit from Grammie! We had fun swimming, shopping, enjoyed good food, good company and even a few movies! Thanks so much for coming to see us Grammie! We loved having you here!
On Friday we went swimming with Grammie and her friend Missy at the Lubbock Club! 
Shopping with Grammie is essential! We hit Sams, Kohls and Target several times this weekend!
Fun times at Fazolis after church on Sunday! Yum!
Grammie couldn't believe how still Evynn was while she painted her nails...she's very practiced! :-)
5 sweet thoughts:
Your blogs are always so cute!!!! I love the pictures at the top! Did you take them? They are precious!
What a sweet sweet time I had with the girls....now, Deonne, where is the video of your Kettlebell class???? I was excited to relive it!! I had a BLAST!!!
Love, Grammie
What a sweet sweet time I had with the girls....now, Deonne, where is the video of your Kettlebell class???? I was excited to relive it!! I had a BLAST!!!
Love, Grammie
I love all of the sweet pictures.
Looks like a fun time to me!!
The matching dresses are shoes are precious!!
Love,
Mama
I love the new pictures. Little Evynn just like her boba and mommy wanting pretty nails!
Post a Comment