Father's Day Weekend
I am a little behind on my blogging and need to do some catching up! Couldn't leave out Father's Day! I was so happy to be able to spend Father's Day with the 2 BEST daddys in the world...my Daddy and my sweet husband! Mom and Dad came down for the weekend and got lots of play time in with the girls. Mom and I also got a little girl time in at the Parade of Homes. It was a fun little "get away" ...just the 2 of us for the afternoon!

Boba and the girls started a band and marched all through the house making beautiful music!



1 sweet thoughts:
What a fun time we had playing "marching band".....complete with a little singer, Evynn. Emmerson, you are a great organizer and musician!
We sure did have a fun weekend and Sissy, I really enjoyed our time together at the Parade of Homes.
I really love the pictures of Em and Evy having a snack together. The expressions and eye contact between the 2 of them is sooo precious!
I Love you,
Mama
Post a Comment