This Week In Review...
It's been a busy week here! The weather has been warm...well, hot...and we have been enjoying it! Here are some pics from the week!
Emmerson found some rolly-pollys on Sunday! She didn't mind a bit that they were crawling all over her!
Me- "Emmerson! That's gross!"
Emmerson - "It's okay Mom, they're just rolly-pollys!"
She may be prissy but she's not afraid to get dirty and the girl can climb a tree like a boy! :-)
On Monday when I picked the girls up from school they were quick to let me know they wanted to go to the fire station and eat dinner with Daddy...so we did! Emmerson played a little ping pong with Daddy too!



On Tuesday we spent the afternoon outside...here the girls are having lunch in their climbing structure (as Emmerson calls it!)
The girls wanted to strip down and play in the sprinkler so I thought "why not!" You know summer's coming when there are naked little Martin girls in the backyard! They are kind of a permanent fixture there in the summer! :-)
On Wednesday Emmerson's school had "Muffins with Mom." I loved taking her to school, being able to read a book together and having a muffin with my little muffin! :-)
The girls loved all of the show but especially loved the elephants!
And although I hate to end with a downer, I am feeling a little sad today... Today Alan took Tux to the Humane Society in hopes that they will be able to find a new home for him. If you follow my blog you know that he bit Emmerson in March when she attempted to kiss him. Although he wasn't great with our kids, he was a sweet, affectionate and loyal dog. I'll never forget the way he laid down every time he ate or how he would get up and lay by my feet every morning as I got ready for work before the girls were born. I'll miss Tux and hope he finds another good home to love him.





7 sweet thoughts:
Lainey has that same book "Ladybug Girl" and she loves it, b/c we call her Lainey Bug. Looks like you all have had a fun-filled week already and it's not even Friday! We are also in the process of trying to find a home for one of our dog's.... he hasn't done anything major like Tux, he just barks too darn much and gets out of the backyard and comes home the next day or Tony has to retrieve him from the pound.... he is just too much for us to keep up with. We are constantly poking our heads out the back door to get him to stop barking, sometimes he even barks if we walk by the back door. He's just crazy. Sorry to ramble on your page...Miss you!
You are soo good at documenting!!! It will be so much fun to go back and read these when the girls get older! What a great week at the Martins! By the way, I LOVE your hair!!!
your blog made me tear up...not cry but tear up. I do love your dogs and that makes me sad. On a lighter note your girls are PUMPKIN!!! lov les
Gage learned the hard way, don't put rollie pollies in a bug house. They don't live long.
These are some cute, cute pictures!
The circus looked like a fun time....especially the snowcones.
I just bet Emmerson is going to request going to the station to play ping pong with Daddy a lot. That looks like so much fun!
Em and Evy look so precious in the "climbing structure" on their playset.
Love, Mama
Deonne, you are doing such a good job with the girls' stories!! I love keeping up with them. Love Evy's new "long" hair--it's growing so fast! Glad to hear you get to come up this way before long. Love, Patti
Sounds like such a fun week!! Love that one of evynn with the snowcone! And emmerson is so cute with the rolly polly's! I remember being obsessed with those things when i was little!
Post a Comment