Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Fun Field Trip!

Last Wednesday Emmerson's class went to the Texas Tech Planetarium and Museum. It was a lot of fun. As I laid there in the seat with my little angel in my lap...just gazing at all of the stars above us, I couldn't help but think about how thankful I was to have that time with her...to be able to go with her on all of her field trips and how blessed I am to have a job that allows it! We drove the kids in our personal cars for this one. They really got a kick out of showing one another their booster seats and jamming out to their favorite songs on the way. I snuck my camera around the seat (at a stop light, of course) and caught them in the moment! After the movie we got to walk around the museum. I wanted a picture of Emmerson by the big dinosaur but she was really concerned about getting her lip gloss on!

2 sweet thoughts:

Chassidy 10:35 AM  

What a fun field trip! I'm jealous and can hardly wait to take Turner on those fun trips. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Debbie Felix 9:51 PM  

Sissy,
What a sweet pic of Em and her little friend laughing in the car....that is adorable.
Of course I get a kick out of the fact that she wants to take time to put on her lip gloss....that's my girl. If Evynn was there she would want her share, too!!
Love,
Mama

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP