Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Party fit for a Princess!!!

On Saturday we went to Emmerson’s BFF Grace’s party. She had a princess party! It was a royal blast!! :-) They had a feast of fruit, cupcakes and punch. Some of the highlights were making their own tiaras, playing pass the glass slipper, and slaying the dragon (piñata). I can’t believe Grace is 4! That means Emmerson is soon to be 4! Where has the time gone!? Emmerson and Grace have been friends since they were babies…literally. They were in daycare and tumbling together, both have firefighter daddies and I am blessed to have her mother, Carrianne as one of my BFFs! Mommies need BFFs too! :-) Since the girls are no longer in daycare or tumbling together we often meet at the park so they can play and so that Carrianne and I can have some time to catch up and visit too. We often reminisce about the first times when we took the girls to the park…about how little they were…how they loved feeding the ducks…and eating their share the ducks food. :-) They were younger than Evynn then. Now Evynn gets in on their little circle of friends. She loves Grace too…or “Gace” as she calls her. We look forward to many more parties and many more memories made with Grace!

Here are our little princesses...all dressed up and ready to go!Emmerson and the birthday girl! Little jumping princesses!
Emmerson slaying the dragon!
Even Evynn played the glass slipper game like a big girl!
Evynn enjoying her royal punch! :-)

2 sweet thoughts:

Chassidy 2:06 PM  

Precious precious precious pictures! I hope you all had a blast at the Brad Paisley concert!

Anonymous 8:43 AM  

Emmerson and Evynn,
What beautiful little princesses you are!!
I'm glad I got to go to Grace's birthday party with you. What a fun party it was!
I love you so much!
Boba

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP